Recorded Webinar Training
If you missed an online training event and still want to access the excellent content, you can get the a recorded version!
If you missed the live online training and still want to access the excellent content, you can now get recordings of FaithTrust Institute Webinars. These sessions, led by faith and community leaders, cover a range of topics for your organization, congregation, denomination, or seminary on the faith response the following issues.
InFaith Community Foundation sponsored a webinar series
(twelve per year) from 2012-2015. These are available as recordings.
- RoundTable: Misconduct & Abuse by Christian Leaders: an International Conversation - Recorded (Online Recording, from Sep 07, 2011 02:00 PM to Sep 07, 2011 03:00 PM)
- This recorded RoundTable conversation will include leaders from Canada, Australia, South Africa, Norway and the United States who have extensive experience working on issues of clergy misconduct, abuse and boundary violations in the church. What is the status of our efforts now? What have we learned?
- Rabbi Mark Dratch - For Advocates & Rabbis: Resources & Roadblocks for Jewish Battered Women Recorded (Online Recording, from Aug 16, 2011 06:00 PM to Aug 16, 2011 07:00 PM)
- This recorded webinar is for Rabbis, Jewish Teachers, Advocates, Survivors and Batterer's Program Leaders
- RoundTable: Multifaith Perspectives on Suffering and Sexual & Domestic Violence - Recorded (Online Recording, from Aug 10, 2011 02:00 PM to Aug 10, 2011 03:00 PM)
- Join Marie Fortune, Jan Bays and Mark Dratch in a conversation: Suffering is a common human experience. Our faith traditions seek to understand and give meaning to this experience.
- Dr. Jaime J. Romo - Faith Issues for Male Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse - Recorded (Online Recording, from Aug 02, 2011 02:00 PM to Aug 02, 2011 03:00 PM)
- This recorded webinar is for survivors of sexual abuse, mental health professionals, spiritual leaders, and those who wish to support survivors of childhood clergy sexual abuse.
- Child Abuse
- Clergy Ethics & Healthy Boundaries
- Featured Recorded Webinars
- Domestic Violence
- Healthy Teen Relationships
- Sexual Violence